503 S. 4th St., Stockdale, TX 78160 | Main Phone: 830.996.3551 | Main Fax: 830.996.1071
I am taken back at how quickly time has gone by as this will begin my 3rd year in Stockdale. My family and I have been so blessed to get to serve the community and schools of Stockdale. It is in this service that my family and I find joy. The community and people of Stockdale truly are wonderful and I have enjoyed building relationships and we look forward to continuing to do so. To the community of Stockdale, we thank you!
As we enter into the 2019-2020 school year, I am excited to share the following celebrations that have shown to be the fruit of hard work and continuous improvement over the past 2 years:
- Establishment of District Strategic Priorities aligned with SMART Goals (2 of 4 goals met so far)
- Expanded ACE program to Junior High
- More competitive Teacher Pay Scale
- Electricity Savings: $142,000
- Replacement of 77 tons of HVAC systems
- Expanded CTE offerings and industry certifications
- Bond 2019 ($5.5 Million)
- Safety & Security Updates
- JH Gym / Science Wing / Stage
- A/C on Route Buses
- Efficiency studies in Auxiliary Department(s)
- Removed old inventory of buses
- Streamlined bus routes
- Invested in Microfiber cleaning systems and Auto Scrubbers
I am excited to see what this upcoming year has in store for us. As the leader of the district to do my best to keep the focus on what is in the best interest of the students, school, and community.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email email@example.com or by phone: (830) 996-3551.
Daniel Fuller, Superintendent, M.Ed.