Drs. Eric and Michelle Miller Scholarship
Application deadline is April 15th, 2019
The applicant must be a graduating college-bound senior with a desire to pursue a career related to math and/or science. Applicant should show financial need (receive free or reduced lunch, or provide documentation of financial hardship).
1. Complete application form.
2. Attach an official high school transcript.
3. Write a brief one-page essay describing future career goals, not to exceed 500 words.
4. Attach a copy of the acceptance letter/offer from your future college or university.
5. Include at least one letter of reference from your high school’s math or science teacher. Letters must be written on school letterhead and be in a sealed envelope.