Nearly every college in America accepts the SAT or SAT Subject Tests as a part of its admissions process. That's why more than two million students take the SAT every year.
Learn more about the SAT and SAT Subject Tests, register online, and view and send your SAT scores.
Register Online for the SAT.
How do I register for the SAT?
Online registration is encouraged with a credit card or debit card!
Go to www.collegeboard.com
1. Click on Register for the SAT
2. Click on Register Now to Choose a User Name and Password (save in a safe place)
3. Choose which test – SAT Reasoning Test, Test Date, and Test Center
4. Select colleges to receive scores.
5. Make sure you arrive early to find the testing site. Once the test starts you will not be emitted to the testing room
Credit cards are required (VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Discover)
Paper registration: Forms may be obtained from your counselor.
Telephone Registration: is used to re-register only – (609)771-7600
(Additional $13.00 fee)
(Late registration fee $24.00)
Cost: Sat $47.00 Stockdale High School Code: 446-765
(SAT subject tests – Basic fee $21.00 Language with listening test, add $21.00 , all other SAT subject tests add $10.00)